Najee The 1 may not have his own show on CNBC, but the NYC rhymesayer’s got a lot in common with Mad Money host Jim Cramer. For one thing, investments make him really f**king excited. On the lead single off his next LP, he takes listeners on a whirlwind tour through his extensive, and very eclectic portfolio. Stocks and bonds? He’s got ‘em. Real estate? Those too. Presidential Rollies and diamond-encrusted pistols? Hell yeah, they’re in there. As the emcee flaunts his financial acumen, project collaborator Gnyus serves up a catchy mix of syncopated string samples and slow-rolling percussion. Has this high-rollers’ anthem got you hype? Then keep your browsers locked for further details on the emcee/producer duo’s forthcoming album, which has yet to receive either a title or a drop date.
Hit Me Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destined To Be" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.