Najee The 1 may not have his own show on CNBC, but the NYC rhymesayer’s got a lot in common with Mad Money host Jim Cramer. For one thing, investments make him really f**king excited. On the lead single off his next LP, he takes listeners on a whirlwind tour through his extensive, and very eclectic portfolio. Stocks and bonds? He’s got ‘em. Real estate? Those too. Presidential Rollies and diamond-encrusted pistols? Hell yeah, they’re in there. As the emcee flaunts his financial acumen, project collaborator Gnyus serves up a catchy mix of syncopated string samples and slow-rolling percussion. Has this high-rollers’ anthem got you hype? Then keep your browsers locked for further details on the emcee/producer duo’s forthcoming album, which has yet to receive either a title or a drop date.
Written by richard on 01/28/14
Submit your Rating
Hit Me Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destined To Be" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.