Najee The 1 may not have his own show on CNBC, but the NYC rhymesayer’s got a lot in common with Mad Money host Jim Cramer. For one thing, investments make him really f**king excited. On the lead single off his next LP, he takes listeners on a whirlwind tour through his extensive, and very eclectic portfolio. Stocks and bonds? He’s got ‘em. Real estate? Those too. Presidential Rollies and diamond-encrusted pistols? Hell yeah, they’re in there. As the emcee flaunts his financial acumen, project collaborator Gnyus serves up a catchy mix of syncopated string samples and slow-rolling percussion. Has this high-rollers’ anthem got you hype? Then keep your browsers locked for further details on the emcee/producer duo’s forthcoming album, which has yet to receive either a title or a drop date.
Written by richard on 01/28/14
Hit Me Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Destined To Be" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.