If you call Angel Haze a player, a heartbreaker or a party girl, she won’t contradict you. As the Brooklyn emcee puts it on the debut feature from DC DJ/producer Nacey, “I Own It, I own it, I f**king condone it.” On this freshly-released promotional single, the headliner’s adrenaline-pumping EDM grooves set the mood as Angel celebrates free love and consequence-free fun in turnt-up verses. The offbeat chorus, seemingly inspired by Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, adds to the record’s offbeat club appeal. Are you feeling this jam so much you want to, well, own it? Then be sure to cop it next Tuesday, June 3, when it hits iTunes courtesy of Casablanca Records.
Written by richard on 05/28/14
Submit your Rating
Mad Decent Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.