Nearly two years ago, Sean Kingston made his Booth debut with Colors 2007, which won readers’ praises for its hard-hitting beat and Kingston’s authentically Jamaican flow. Since then, of course, he’s settled into a more radio-friendly niche, but many listeners will be pleased to hear that side of Kingston once again resurface on his hook for N.O.R.E.‘s latest single, On and On. The CNN emcee is no slouch on his verses, either; drawing energy from the sampled arpeggios and propulsive percussion provided by Hazardis Soundz, he employs a rapid-fire flow as he lets listeners know just how good it feels to be back. N.O.R.E.‘s sixth solo album, S.O.R.E. (Still On the Run Eating), has yet to receive a solid release date, but is scheduled to hit stores this spring. In addition, the emcee will soon reunite with the other half of Capone-n-Noreaga to release Channel 10, the duo’s first album in nearly a decade.
Written by richard on 01/28/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Name Is N.O. " (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.