Nearly two years ago, Sean Kingston made his Booth debut with Colors 2007, which won readers’ praises for its hard-hitting beat and Kingston’s authentically Jamaican flow. Since then, of course, he’s settled into a more radio-friendly niche, but many listeners will be pleased to hear that side of Kingston once again resurface on his hook for N.O.R.E.‘s latest single, On and On. The CNN emcee is no slouch on his verses, either; drawing energy from the sampled arpeggios and propulsive percussion provided by Hazardis Soundz, he employs a rapid-fire flow as he lets listeners know just how good it feels to be back. N.O.R.E.‘s sixth solo album, S.O.R.E. (Still On the Run Eating), has yet to receive a solid release date, but is scheduled to hit stores this spring. In addition, the emcee will soon reunite with the other half of Capone-n-Noreaga to release Channel 10, the duo’s first album in nearly a decade.
Written by richard on 01/28/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Name Is N.O. " (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.