Nearly two years ago, Sean Kingston made his Booth debut with Colors 2007, which won readers’ praises for its hard-hitting beat and Kingston’s authentically Jamaican flow. Since then, of course, he’s settled into a more radio-friendly niche, but many listeners will be pleased to hear that side of Kingston once again resurface on his hook for N.O.R.E.‘s latest single, On and On. The CNN emcee is no slouch on his verses, either; drawing energy from the sampled arpeggios and propulsive percussion provided by Hazardis Soundz, he employs a rapid-fire flow as he lets listeners know just how good it feels to be back. N.O.R.E.‘s sixth solo album, S.O.R.E. (Still On the Run Eating), has yet to receive a solid release date, but is scheduled to hit stores this spring. In addition, the emcee will soon reunite with the other half of Capone-n-Noreaga to release Channel 10, the duo’s first album in nearly a decade.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Name Is N.O." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!