According to “in” producer Ron Browz, “the Super Thug is back.” The reason behind Browz’s confident assertion is simple; he himself produced and is featured on N.O.R.E.’s brand new single, Rotate. Following the popping of champagne with Jim Jones and the acquisition of Arab Money with Busta Rhymes (also featured on this record), Browz provides one half of Capone-n-Noreaga with a promiscuous, club-ready banger full of Middle Eastern banjo chords (that is, if they play the banjo over there). For N.O.R.E., the concept of the record is all about having fun; if you’re enjoying your time at the club with a member of the opposite sex, you can feel free to simply swap partners and extend that good time a little further. Despite several delays over the last few months, the long-awaited CNN reunion album, Channel 10, will be available at the top of ’09.
Written by DJ Z on 11/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Name Is N.O. " (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.