“The same mentality they’ve been using against us for 400 years, we’re using against ourselves, know what I mean? ...It’s that wolf mentality.” A first-time featuree hailing from Sac-Town, California, N-Pire Da Great reflects on the psychological scars that keep his people divided against themselves on The One, making its world premiere as the latest single off his next full-length. Backed by his own bass-fortified flip of Danish recording artist Wolf & I’s Oh Land, the artist showcases his rapid-fire flow as he depicts the treacherous, dog-eat-dog mindstate that reigns supreme both on the block and in the music game. Feeling it? This thought-provoking jam is just one of many bangers to be found on Legends Never Die, dropping digitally on Tuesday, July 16.
Written by richard on 06/6/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.