N O A H’s latest offering is titled after an Indian greeting and an oft yoga-associated bowing move, but it doesn’t sound like he’s the kind of guy who spends a lot of time practicing spiritual and ascetic disciplines. On the other hand, on single Namaste, he does stretch his hip-hop muscles. While you’d suspect that N O A H is a cool, calm, and collected artist, the hunger in his voice and his desire to achieve his dreams (as soon as possible) proves otherwise. The Sacramento emcee engages with a crystal clear flow full of potent lines that ring out atop producer Frances Wilde‘s demonstrative boardwork. N O A H is ahead of the game, as this single is slated to appear on his upcoming album, Daymares & Nightdreams, which is set to drop spring of 2013.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view N O A H’s The Unknowns-directed Namaste visuals.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.