N O A H’s latest offering is titled after an Indian greeting and an oft yoga-associated bowing move, but it doesn’t sound like he’s the kind of guy who spends a lot of time practicing spiritual and ascetic disciplines. On the other hand, on single Namaste, he does stretch his hip-hop muscles. While you’d suspect that N O A H is a cool, calm, and collected artist, the hunger in his voice and his desire to achieve his dreams (as soon as possible) proves otherwise. The Sacramento emcee engages with a crystal clear flow full of potent lines that ring out atop producer Frances Wilde‘s demonstrative boardwork. N O A H is ahead of the game, as this single is slated to appear on his upcoming album, Daymares & Nightdreams, which is set to drop spring of 2013.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view N O A H’s The Unknowns-directed Namaste visuals.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.