N O A H’s latest offering is titled after an Indian greeting and an oft yoga-associated bowing move, but it doesn’t sound like he’s the kind of guy who spends a lot of time practicing spiritual and ascetic disciplines. On the other hand, on single Namaste, he does stretch his hip-hop muscles. While you’d suspect that N O A H is a cool, calm, and collected artist, the hunger in his voice and his desire to achieve his dreams (as soon as possible) proves otherwise. The Sacramento emcee engages with a crystal clear flow full of potent lines that ring out atop producer Frances Wilde‘s demonstrative boardwork. N O A H is ahead of the game, as this single is slated to appear on his upcoming album, Daymares & Nightdreams, which is set to drop spring of 2013.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view N O A H’s The Unknowns-directed Namaste visuals.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.