Though these are tough economic times for most Americans, a quick listen to urban radio suggests that women of the, ahem, ‘opportunistic’ persuasion have never had it better—in recent memory, dozens upon dozens of rap and R&B’s biggest names have made it clear that everything is on the table: globetrotting vacations, brand name clothes, expensive liquor, you name it! On his official debut single, Late Night Creep singer Mykos becomes the latest artist to put his paper on the line for love, telling a special lady, “All you want, I’ll Give It 2 U.” As the ATL native and recent SRC/Universal signee does his soulful best to earn that shorty’s affections, the Soul Diggaz amp up the sultry ambience with a densely-layered blend of bubbling synths and handclap-driven percussion. So ladies, does this entrepreneur have what you want? If so, you’ll be able check out the full array of luxurious Options Mykos has to offer this summer, when his debut studio album arrives in stores.
Written by richard on 03/23/09
Submit your Rating
Outta Pocket Ent/SRC/Universal
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late Night Creep ft. Static Major" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.