Though these are tough economic times for most Americans, a quick listen to urban radio suggests that women of the, ahem, ‘opportunistic’ persuasion have never had it better—in recent memory, dozens upon dozens of rap and R&B’s biggest names have made it clear that everything is on the table: globetrotting vacations, brand name clothes, expensive liquor, you name it! On his official debut single, Late Night Creep singer Mykos becomes the latest artist to put his paper on the line for love, telling a special lady, “All you want, I’ll Give It 2 U.” As the ATL native and recent SRC/Universal signee does his soulful best to earn that shorty’s affections, the Soul Diggaz amp up the sultry ambience with a densely-layered blend of bubbling synths and handclap-driven percussion. So ladies, does this entrepreneur have what you want? If so, you’ll be able check out the full array of luxurious Options Mykos has to offer this summer, when his debut studio album arrives in stores.
Written by richard on 03/23/09
Submit your Rating
Outta Pocket Ent/SRC/Universal
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Late Night Creep ft. Static Major" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.