Last week, Myke Bogan made a Rick Ross cannonball-sized splash with his Booth debut, Legend, coming in at #2 on our Independent Chart. Living by the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” he returns with another Big Chawn-produced cut, titled The Way I Feel. If you thought Legend was chill, you haven’t heard anything yet. On The Way I Feel, Bogan couldn’t possibly get anymore laid-back, even if he was rapping from a La-Z-Boy recliner, but don’t mistake his casual approach for a lack of effort. The Midwestern emcee effortlessly dances over the Jazzy production (sampling His Pain from BJ The Chicago Kid) with a nimble flow used to deliver his tongue-twisting wordplay, highlighting the emcee’s attention to detail. Get ready to go ape-s**t over his forthcoming, Booth-hosted album, Monkeys On The Beach, which will be available for free download on March 5.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/22/13
Buzzmaking emcee Myke Bogan wants lyricism to once again be championed in hip-hop and his new album, Monkeys On The Beach, strives to do just that. Following '12 mixtape So Long, South Dakota, the brand new 14-track LP...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.