Last week, Myke Bogan made a Rick Ross cannonball-sized splash with his Booth debut, Legend, coming in at #2 on our Independent Chart. Living by the saying “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” he returns with another Big Chawn-produced cut, titled The Way I Feel. If you thought Legend was chill, you haven’t heard anything yet. On The Way I Feel, Bogan couldn’t possibly get anymore laid-back, even if he was rapping from a La-Z-Boy recliner, but don’t mistake his casual approach for a lack of effort. The Midwestern emcee effortlessly dances over the Jazzy production (sampling His Pain from BJ The Chicago Kid) with a nimble flow used to deliver his tongue-twisting wordplay, highlighting the emcee’s attention to detail. Get ready to go ape-s**t over his forthcoming, Booth-hosted album, Monkeys On The Beach, which will be available for free download on March 5.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/22/13
Buzzmaking emcee Myke Bogan wants lyricism to once again be championed in hip-hop and his new album, Monkeys On The Beach, strives to do just that. Following '12 mixtape So Long, South Dakota, the brand new 14-track LP...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.