Last we heard from Myke Bogan, the Portland spitter was enjoying a relaxing game of billiards on May’s reader-acclaimed Pool Balls. Follow-up The Anthem deals with a game of a different kind, and one of much greater importance: namely, the game of life. (No, not the one from Milton Bradley.) Over a hazy, blunted beat by Big Chawn, the headliner links up with fellow Soar Losers Manny Monday and Tre Redeau (the latter of whom was originally meant to headline the jam) to share some casual, yet committed commentary on their musical (and erotic) ambitions. T-Spoon, Vinnie DeWayne and Stewart Villain, the remaining members of the Soar Losers collective, help sing the cut’s easygoing chorus. Fans can hear more from Bogan on his Silk Jockstrap EP, out now on iTunes via EMPIRE and Soundlapse Media.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.