Last we heard from Myke Bogan, the Portland spitter was enjoying a relaxing game of billiards on May’s reader-acclaimed Pool Balls. Follow-up The Anthem deals with a game of a different kind, and one of much greater importance: namely, the game of life. (No, not the one from Milton Bradley.) Over a hazy, blunted beat by Big Chawn, the headliner links up with fellow Soar Losers Manny Monday and Tre Redeau (the latter of whom was originally meant to headline the jam) to share some casual, yet committed commentary on their musical (and erotic) ambitions. T-Spoon, Vinnie DeWayne and Stewart Villain, the remaining members of the Soar Losers collective, help sing the cut’s easygoing chorus. Fans can hear more from Bogan on his Silk Jockstrap EP, out now on iTunes via EMPIRE and Soundlapse Media.
Written by richard on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)