It’s been a hot minute since last we heard from Mvstermvnd. Presumably, the St. Louis rapper/producer’s been busy at his NineTwoFive. With the holidays fast approaching, he’s finally found time to take a break from the day job and bring us a fresh feature. While instrumental single Nimbus Bomb was conceived as a remix of January’s non-featured Nimbus, the makeover is so thorough that it can essentially be regarded as its own track. A sped-up sample of the aforementioned joint’s Autotuned hook (the only vocals present here) mixes with glittering synths and trendy trap percussion to form a finished product that’s as ear-pleasing as it is eclectic. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on Mvstermvnd’s A-Double-D mixtape, scheduled for digital release in late winter 2014.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.