There’s nothing like being in love to make you feel like you can accomplish anything. Except maybe a handful of Adderall, or a few lines of cocaine—neurochemically speaking, it’s pretty much the same difference. Regardless, it’s pretty damn dope while it lasts. Making its world premiere on our front page just in time for Valentine’s Day, the inaugural leak off Muzi‘s forthcoming digital album finds the A-Town so taken with a certain woman that the merest glimpse of her face leaves him feeling downright Superhuman. And she hasn’t even requited his love yet. Over producer/co-songwriter Shoeden1!‘s majestic synth boardwork, the singer pours out his heart to the woman in question, exulting in his new found feelings of strength and imagining just how powerful a pair they’d make if they were together. Will Muzi’s soulful entreaties hit their mark? Let’s hope so, because that comedown’s a b*tch. The artist’s Somnolence Vol. II LP has yet to receive a drop date, but those digging this lovestruck banger can still stream and download its reader-acclaimed precursor for free in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 02/13/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dear Heartbeat" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.