With all the insane sh*t going on across the world, it’s starting to seem like Gods Gone Crazy—if he/she/it/they were even out there to begin with. On the inaugural leak off his brand new full-length, underground mainstay MURS asks some tough questions regarding religious faith and its influence on global affairs, flowing over Foundation‘s pensive keys. Digging this thought-provoking jam? Then be sure to grab a copy of MURS’ new album/graphic novel combo, Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, released today via KickStarter.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Better Than The Best" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.