With all the insane sh*t going on across the world, it’s starting to seem like Gods Gone Crazy—if he/she/it/they were even out there to begin with. On the inaugural leak off his brand new full-length, underground mainstay MURS asks some tough questions regarding religious faith and its influence on global affairs, flowing over Foundation‘s pensive keys. Digging this thought-provoking jam? Then be sure to grab a copy of MURS’ new album/graphic novel combo, Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl, released today via KickStarter.
Written by richard on 03/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Better Than The Best" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.