For one rapper, “Murphy’s Law” turned out to be a good thing. After Murphy Lee achieved success with his appearance on Nelly’s smash hit Country Grammar, he decided that the axiom held a special meaning in his case, and titled his first solo album after it. “[Since] it means what could go wrong will go wrong, I wanted to flip it a little bit: what could go right will go right.” And the saying has held true for Lee – after winning a Grammy with his first record, he founded the label “U C Me Entertainment”, and is set to release his second album in the fall. A leaked track from his forthcoming release, Hatin’, featuring Young Dro, is a boisterous response to those who have doubted Lee. But if Murphy’s Law continues to hold true, there won’t be much for anyone to hate.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!