How’s your hustle going, Booth readers? Wait—don’t answer. Chi-Town buzzmaker Murph Watkin‘s too busy looking out for numero uno to give a thought to anything, or anyone else. On newly-released promo single I Got Mine, the unsigned rhymesayer sums up his laissez-faire stance on other people’s problems: “I got my business, you focus on yours.” Christian Loux provides some appropriately icy street boardwork to accompany his brash, self-interested bars. Got Mine is slated to appear on Watkin’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled YUN LP.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Know (The Message)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.