How’s your hustle going, Booth readers? Wait—don’t answer. Chi-Town buzzmaker Murph Watkin‘s too busy looking out for numero uno to give a thought to anything, or anyone else. On newly-released promo single I Got Mine, the unsigned rhymesayer sums up his laissez-faire stance on other people’s problems: “I got my business, you focus on yours.” Christian Loux provides some appropriately icy street boardwork to accompany his brash, self-interested bars. Got Mine is slated to appear on Watkin’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled YUN LP.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Know (The Message)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.