How’s your hustle going, Booth readers? Wait—don’t answer. Chi-Town buzzmaker Murph Watkin‘s too busy looking out for numero uno to give a thought to anything, or anyone else. On newly-released promo single I Got Mine, the unsigned rhymesayer sums up his laissez-faire stance on other people’s problems: “I got my business, you focus on yours.” Christian Loux provides some appropriately icy street boardwork to accompany his brash, self-interested bars. Got Mine is slated to appear on Watkin’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled YUN LP.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Know (The Message)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)