How’s your hustle going, Booth readers? Wait—don’t answer. Chi-Town buzzmaker Murph Watkin‘s too busy looking out for numero uno to give a thought to anything, or anyone else. On newly-released promo single I Got Mine, the unsigned rhymesayer sums up his laissez-faire stance on other people’s problems: “I got my business, you focus on yours.” Christian Loux provides some appropriately icy street boardwork to accompany his brash, self-interested bars. Got Mine is slated to appear on Watkin’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled YUN LP.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Know (The Message)" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.