How’s your hustle going, Booth readers? Wait—don’t answer. Chi-Town buzzmaker Murph Watkin‘s too busy looking out for numero uno to give a thought to anything, or anyone else. On newly-released promo single I Got Mine, the unsigned rhymesayer sums up his laissez-faire stance on other people’s problems: “I got my business, you focus on yours.” Christian Loux provides some appropriately icy street boardwork to accompany his brash, self-interested bars. Got Mine is slated to appear on Watkin’s forthcoming, currently-unscheduled YUN LP.
Written by richard on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Know (The Message)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.