Chicago emcee Murph Watkins will be the first to tell you that there is a lot he doesn’t know, but one thing he does know is how to make a great, socially aware song. This is evident from his pensive cut I Don’t Know(The Massage), a standout selection from his EP, The Plague. Producer The Antydote, who handles all the production on the project, crafts a low-key, chime-laced beat for Watkins, who proceeds to pontificate on the errs of society as well as his own shortcomings with a confident, genuine flow. The emcee knows more than he gives himself credit for, proposing a few thoughtful solutions to the problems he discusses. For more thought producing powerful tracks check out The Plague, out now.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Midwest Relations" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!