Every guy has his vice; for Murph Watkins it’s the ladies. As you might expect from someone who has more than one woman in his life, Murph doesn’t call them girlfriends. Instead, he prefers to Call ‘Em Freaks. (Just don’t let them find out!) Over a shimmering, milky production by Sani, Watkins displays a style so silky and fluid, its no wonder he can’t keep the ladies away. In his verses, the Chicago emcee explains his love-em-and-leave-em, lady-killing philosophy. Even the most adept Casanovas, however, are bound to slip up and, from the looks of the Brianna Lashe-directed visuals, Watkins has gotten himself into a sticky situation. Call ‘Em Freaks fits well with the title of his most recent project, Loose Women N’ Booze, hosted at The DJBooth for free stream and download.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Don't Know (The Message)" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.