In a 1990s bestseller, Dr. John Gray told the world that women and men came from completely different planets. Personally, I don’t think the sexes are anywhere near as different as that metaphor suggests, but it certainly makes a catchy hook on Venus & Mars, the debut feature from Muneshine. Over a breezy piano-loop beat by Booth regular Exile, the T-Dot emcee and producer spits engaging, conversational verses dedicated to a “beautiful and intelligent lady” with whom he plans to spend his life. Fans can hear more on Muneshine’s In Transit LP, available now in stores and online. Watch for this cut’s visual accompaniment to dop in the next week.
Written by richard on 07/24/14
Submit your Rating
Scissor Records/Tommy Boy Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Life Goes On (Vanilla Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.