It’s been nearly three months since Mullage‘s debut single hit the Booth and although the track earned an impressive 4.25 rating from our readers, I’m sorry to say that my campaign to have the motto “It ain’t Trick’n if you got it ” added to all U.S. paper currency has yet to bear fruit. All is not lost, however – now that the record’s received the official remix treatment, the tide may well turn in my favor. On this version of the cut, B Boi and B Town are joined by three Southern emcees who have most definitely “got it.” While Juvenile and Yo Gotti emphasize their willingness to drop ducats on a lady, Ice Cream Paint Job emcee Dorrough proves a tad more discriminating with his funds, stipulating that a female must be “...top-notch and classy” to be worthy of his currency. The headliners take over on the back end, delivering brand new rapped and sung vocals over Raw Smoove‘s smooth-as-ever boardwork. The ATL twosome’s debut studio album, The Element of Versatility, is currently set to drop in the first quarter of 2010. In the meantime, fans should be sure and check out Mullage’s recent, Booth-exclusive In The Mix interview.
Written by richard on 09/20/09
Submit your Rating
From The Ground/Jive Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.