Most of the time, breakups are unpleasant, to say the least. When Booth newcomer Mucho DeNiro split with his most recent girlfriend, however, it was a sweet relief. On his latest mixtape single, the South Central buzzmaker celebrates the fact that he’s Finally Single. In ear-grabbing verses, the #BRAND X signee revels in his newfound freedom to stay out late, drink and call up all the lovely ladies he’s got on deck. The MIDI Mafia links up with Fayo N Chill to craft the record’s club-friendly beat, and Slide Thru emcee Rayven Justice assists on the guest tip. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the September 17, release of DeNiro’s next street album, Millionaire in the Making (M.N.M).
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
#BRAND X Networks
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.