Most of the time, breakups are unpleasant, to say the least. When Booth newcomer Mucho DeNiro split with his most recent girlfriend, however, it was a sweet relief. On his latest mixtape single, the South Central buzzmaker celebrates the fact that he’s Finally Single. In ear-grabbing verses, the #BRAND X signee revels in his newfound freedom to stay out late, drink and call up all the lovely ladies he’s got on deck. The MIDI Mafia links up with Fayo N Chill to craft the record’s club-friendly beat, and Slide Thru emcee Rayven Justice assists on the guest tip. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for more fresh singles leading up to the September 17, release of DeNiro’s next street album, Millionaire in the Making (M.N.M).
Written by richard on 08/11/14
Submit your Rating
#BRAND X Networks
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.