The 99th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Mr. Finley, the West Vegas representative who brought us Any Night of the Week and Sin City. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Not Yet freestyle, the Def Jam signee flows over a Willy Wil-produced beat originally featured on R. Kelly‘s Supaman High. Mr. Finley is currently working on his debut album, The Talented Mr. Finley (due out in 2010), and will be opening for Rick Ross at the Maybach Music general’s November, 7 show in Las Vegas. Watch for this freestyle’s video accompaniment to hit the artist’s official YouTube channel at 10:00 PM EST!
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 2), featuring freestyles 31 through 60, here! In the Booth (Volume 1), featuring freestyles 1 through 30, can be downloaded here.
Written by richard on 10/18/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Any Night Of The Week" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.