Absent from our pages since way back in April of 2009, when he introduced himself with the reader-approved All Falls Down, Mr. Probz returns with a new record guaranteed to make Waves in the Booth. Premiering along with director Teemong‘s official visuals, this unreleased cut sees the Dutch emcee and singer taking a break from flowing to create a full-blown ballad with (to quote the promo material) “a Johnny Cash feel.” Over a melancholy live-band beat co-produced by the artist along with Mihai Piscoiu, Probz showcases his distinctive, weathered vocal style as he pines after a woman who seems to be “drifting away” from him with each passing day. This poignant jam isn’t part of a forthcoming project, but readers who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest on studio debut The Treatment, due out this summer.
Written by richard on 05/3/13
Ultra Records/Sony Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.