Absent from our pages since way back in April of 2009, when he introduced himself with the reader-approved All Falls Down, Mr. Probz returns with a new record guaranteed to make Waves in the Booth. Premiering along with director Teemong‘s official visuals, this unreleased cut sees the Dutch emcee and singer taking a break from flowing to create a full-blown ballad with (to quote the promo material) “a Johnny Cash feel.” Over a melancholy live-band beat co-produced by the artist along with Mihai Piscoiu, Probz showcases his distinctive, weathered vocal style as he pines after a woman who seems to be “drifting away” from him with each passing day. This poignant jam isn’t part of a forthcoming project, but readers who like what they’re hearing can keep it locked for the latest on studio debut The Treatment, due out this summer.
Written by richard on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
Ultra Records/Sony Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All Falls Down" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.