I’d like to think all the Boothies out their have a bullsh*t radar than easily detects all the fake emcees who act tough on the mic, but in realty are softer than a mattress. Those radars won’t be needed for the latest from Mr. Finley because his latest, That’s Real Sh*t, is…well…real sh*t. Over a slick Pen and Pad Productions beat that features a string based track that has some trap brushstrokes and a well placed Malcolm X sample, Finley, a Vegas native, gives you fakes a dose of truth, sharing some of the knowledge he has learned from grinding in Sin City. With a passionate, grimy flow and a set of black and white visuals, allowing you to walk a mile in his shoes, its clear that Finley doesn’t just spit about that life, he lives it. That’s Real Sh*t will appear on the Ghet-O-Vision signee’s No Sleep Til Vegas project, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Any Night Of The Week" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.