I’d like to think all the Boothies out their have a bullsh*t radar than easily detects all the fake emcees who act tough on the mic, but in realty are softer than a mattress. Those radars won’t be needed for the latest from Mr. Finley because his latest, That’s Real Sh*t, is…well…real sh*t. Over a slick Pen and Pad Productions beat that features a string based track that has some trap brushstrokes and a well placed Malcolm X sample, Finley, a Vegas native, gives you fakes a dose of truth, sharing some of the knowledge he has learned from grinding in Sin City. With a passionate, grimy flow and a set of black and white visuals, allowing you to walk a mile in his shoes, its clear that Finley doesn’t just spit about that life, he lives it. That’s Real Sh*t will appear on the Ghet-O-Vision signee’s No Sleep Til Vegas project, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Any Night Of The Week" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.