I’d like to think all the Boothies out their have a bullsh*t radar than easily detects all the fake emcees who act tough on the mic, but in realty are softer than a mattress. Those radars won’t be needed for the latest from Mr. Finley because his latest, That’s Real Sh*t, is…well…real sh*t. Over a slick Pen and Pad Productions beat that features a string based track that has some trap brushstrokes and a well placed Malcolm X sample, Finley, a Vegas native, gives you fakes a dose of truth, sharing some of the knowledge he has learned from grinding in Sin City. With a passionate, grimy flow and a set of black and white visuals, allowing you to walk a mile in his shoes, its clear that Finley doesn’t just spit about that life, he lives it. That’s Real Sh*t will appear on the Ghet-O-Vision signee’s No Sleep Til Vegas project, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Any Night Of The Week" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.