I’d like to think all the Boothies out their have a bullsh*t radar than easily detects all the fake emcees who act tough on the mic, but in realty are softer than a mattress. Those radars won’t be needed for the latest from Mr. Finley because his latest, That’s Real Sh*t, is…well…real sh*t. Over a slick Pen and Pad Productions beat that features a string based track that has some trap brushstrokes and a well placed Malcolm X sample, Finley, a Vegas native, gives you fakes a dose of truth, sharing some of the knowledge he has learned from grinding in Sin City. With a passionate, grimy flow and a set of black and white visuals, allowing you to walk a mile in his shoes, its clear that Finley doesn’t just spit about that life, he lives it. That’s Real Sh*t will appear on the Ghet-O-Vision signee’s No Sleep Til Vegas project, coming soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Any Night Of The Week" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.