Considering how long it’s been since Mr. Finley said “Hello” to the DJBooth readership—his last feature was July 2010’s Get Ya Hustle Up—fans could be forgiven for worrying that the Vegas native had gone”:Goodbye for good. Fortunately for all involved, that couldn’t be further from the case—on the contrary, the Def Jam/Ghet-O-Vision rhymesayer’s still very much on his grind, preparing for the release of a brand new street album. And, judging by this standout cut off the project, he’s feeling damn good to boot. PenandPad handles production duties, setting a surprisingly cheery mood (compared to Finley’s harder-nosed previous features) and Finley comes with celebratory rhymes to match. Of course, some things never change; as Finley makes crystal clear he is still all about the fast cash and faster women: “F*ckin’ any b*tch, lookin like Tiger Woods / Keep my mind on my money just like I should / Live by the cent, die by the hood.” Now that the Sin City native’s back in the Booth, are you craving more? Those who answer in the affirmative can find what they seek on Finley’s Bacc On My Wease Mac Sh*t, coming July 2.
Written by richard on 06/29/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Any Night Of The Week" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.