Some R&B artists take their cues from hip-hop and adopt a cocky front when dealing with women. R&B group MPrynt, on the other hand, aren’t afraid to get a little vulnerable. The Motown Records foursome’s latest single and first Booth feature finds Tyce, Fa, Rael and Buddha begging for mercy from a chick who’s got them under her thumb: “You got me like, ‘Girl, Don’t Hurt Me!’” Their impassioned vocal interplay comes backed by the sweeping production of heavyweight duo Pop & Oak, whose former half will be stepping into the Booth for an exclusive Behind the Boards interview this Thursday. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on MPrynt’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/21/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.