Some R&B artists take their cues from hip-hop and adopt a cocky front when dealing with women. R&B group MPrynt, on the other hand, aren’t afraid to get a little vulnerable. The Motown Records foursome’s latest single and first Booth feature finds Tyce, Fa, Rael and Buddha begging for mercy from a chick who’s got them under her thumb: “You got me like, ‘Girl, Don’t Hurt Me!’” Their impassioned vocal interplay comes backed by the sweeping production of heavyweight duo Pop & Oak, whose former half will be stepping into the Booth for an exclusive Behind the Boards interview this Thursday. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on MPrynt’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/21/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.