If I was President I’d make healthcare universal, instate a proper college football playoff and make it a federal offense to blow anyone’s high. Boston artist Moufy may not go quite that far, but on new video Blow My High he does warn against anyone trying to get in the way of his good times. Producer Mike Irish lays down an appropriately mellow and relaxed beat for High that Moufy fills with conversationally sung lyrics everyone should be able to relate to: or at least everyone that gets high. So go ahead, throw a party, call everyone you know and make Moufy’s recently released mixtape, The Preparation, the soundtrack everyone’s collective high.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/15/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.