It’s only Monday, but I’m certain that MoRuf‘s latest feature will be one of my favorites this entire week. It’s safe to say that I have Fallen in love with the record. Not to get overly dramatic with comparisons, but fans of Outkast are sure to fall in love with this record, too. Booth regular MeLo-X‘s smooth, ambient beat and MoRuf’s captivating flow are strongly reminiscent of the A-Town heavyweights. Ruf’s lyrical content would make 3 Stacks proud. He really grips you with his well-constructed bars and his creative, unique flow. Fallen can be found on MoRuf’s Shades.Of.Moo project, due out tomorrow and available at The DJBooth for stream and download.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/11/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.