Ever had one of those days when it felt like you were being followed by a big, black storm cloud? Haven’t we all. In that situation, there’s only one way to keep from getting drenched: maintain your forward momentum, and don’t give it a chance to catch up. Though the debut feature and latest single from MoRuf commemorates the artist’s graduation from college, he knows better than to get lost in contemplation of the past four years (and change, as the case may be); instead, the Northeastern buzzmaker keeps his focus squarely on the road ahead, despite his uncertainty as to where it will ultimately lead him. Lab Ox‘s atmospheric, piano-led beat backs the emcee as he reflects on his hustle in low-key, yet determined verses. Mo’s Shades.Of.Moo tape currently lacks a drop date, but those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.