Ever had one of those days when it felt like you were being followed by a big, black storm cloud? Haven’t we all. In that situation, there’s only one way to keep from getting drenched: maintain your forward momentum, and don’t give it a chance to catch up. Though the debut feature and latest single from MoRuf commemorates the artist’s graduation from college, he knows better than to get lost in contemplation of the past four years (and change, as the case may be); instead, the Northeastern buzzmaker keeps his focus squarely on the road ahead, despite his uncertainty as to where it will ultimately lead him. Lab Ox‘s atmospheric, piano-led beat backs the emcee as he reflects on his hustle in low-key, yet determined verses. Mo’s Shades.Of.Moo tape currently lacks a drop date, but those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/19/13
East Coast buzzmaker MoRuf has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Shades.Of.Moo LP. The project packs 15 original jams from the unsigned emcee, including standout single "Fallen." The reader-approved...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.