Ever had one of those days when it felt like you were being followed by a big, black storm cloud? Haven’t we all. In that situation, there’s only one way to keep from getting drenched: maintain your forward momentum, and don’t give it a chance to catch up. Though the debut feature and latest single from MoRuf commemorates the artist’s graduation from college, he knows better than to get lost in contemplation of the past four years (and change, as the case may be); instead, the Northeastern buzzmaker keeps his focus squarely on the road ahead, despite his uncertainty as to where it will ultimately lead him. Lab Ox‘s atmospheric, piano-led beat backs the emcee as he reflects on his hustle in low-key, yet determined verses. Mo’s Shades.Of.Moo tape currently lacks a drop date, but those who like what they’re hearing can watch our pages for release details, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.