Caution, someone might just get slapped once you hit play on M.O.P. newest single. I’d be careful, because it might just be you, well ... unless you Get Yours. Brownsville, Brooklyn’s own Billy Danze and Lil Fame hold down this cut like Leonidas and his 300, which makes sense since this is the first single off their upcoming collabo LP with Snowgoons on production, Sparta. M.O.P., known for their hard-hitting lyrics and neck jerking tracks, make themselves right at home on Get Yours with its bass line intended to thump through your speakers and potentially destroy cheap systems. Look out for their new LP to drop November 22 on Babygrande Records.
Listen to More: M.O.P.
Written by ThroatChopU on 10/25/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the City ft. M.O.P. & Jadakiss" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.