Caution, someone might just get slapped once you hit play on M.O.P. newest single. I’d be careful, because it might just be you, well ... unless you Get Yours. Brownsville, Brooklyn’s own Billy Danze and Lil Fame hold down this cut like Leonidas and his 300, which makes sense since this is the first single off their upcoming collabo LP with Snowgoons on production, Sparta. M.O.P., known for their hard-hitting lyrics and neck jerking tracks, make themselves right at home on Get Yours with its bass line intended to thump through your speakers and potentially destroy cheap systems. Look out for their new LP to drop November 22 on Babygrande Records.
Written by ThroatChopU on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the City ft. M.O.P. & Jadakiss" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.