Caution, someone might just get slapped once you hit play on M.O.P. newest single. I’d be careful, because it might just be you, well ... unless you Get Yours. Brownsville, Brooklyn’s own Billy Danze and Lil Fame hold down this cut like Leonidas and his 300, which makes sense since this is the first single off their upcoming collabo LP with Snowgoons on production, Sparta. M.O.P., known for their hard-hitting lyrics and neck jerking tracks, make themselves right at home on Get Yours with its bass line intended to thump through your speakers and potentially destroy cheap systems. Look out for their new LP to drop November 22 on Babygrande Records.
Written by ThroatChopU on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the City ft. M.O.P. & Jadakiss" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.