Caution, someone might just get slapped once you hit play on M.O.P. newest single. I’d be careful, because it might just be you, well ... unless you Get Yours. Brownsville, Brooklyn’s own Billy Danze and Lil Fame hold down this cut like Leonidas and his 300, which makes sense since this is the first single off their upcoming collabo LP with Snowgoons on production, Sparta. M.O.P., known for their hard-hitting lyrics and neck jerking tracks, make themselves right at home on Get Yours with its bass line intended to thump through your speakers and potentially destroy cheap systems. Look out for their new LP to drop November 22 on Babygrande Records.
Written by ThroatChopU on 10/25/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"For the City ft. M.O.P. & Jadakiss" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.