Although his latest visual release is perfect for the wee hours of the morning (as the title suggests), MOOSE’s Night Owl/City Lights (Remix) can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night—that is, if you enjoy chill, smooth hip-hop…but, really, who doesn’t? MOOSE’s flow helps to establish the laid-back, cooler-than-the-other-side-of-the-pillow vibe, but so do his lyrics. The Vegas native raps about smoking, ladies and of course rapping: things we all love. He casually glides atop his own production, which switches gears midway through, when he is joined by cohorts Chelsea G and Jeff Bernat. The overall foggy, yet silky vibe, however, holds steady throughout the two-parter’s running time. For more smoothness, check out the artist’s Loyalty album when it drops next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.