Although his latest visual release is perfect for the wee hours of the morning (as the title suggests), MOOSE’s Night Owl/City Lights (Remix) can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night—that is, if you enjoy chill, smooth hip-hop…but, really, who doesn’t? MOOSE’s flow helps to establish the laid-back, cooler-than-the-other-side-of-the-pillow vibe, but so do his lyrics. The Vegas native raps about smoking, ladies and of course rapping: things we all love. He casually glides atop his own production, which switches gears midway through, when he is joined by cohorts Chelsea G and Jeff Bernat. The overall foggy, yet silky vibe, however, holds steady throughout the two-parter’s running time. For more smoothness, check out the artist’s Loyalty album when it drops next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.