Although his latest visual release is perfect for the wee hours of the morning (as the title suggests), MOOSE’s Night Owl/City Lights (Remix) can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night—that is, if you enjoy chill, smooth hip-hop…but, really, who doesn’t? MOOSE’s flow helps to establish the laid-back, cooler-than-the-other-side-of-the-pillow vibe, but so do his lyrics. The Vegas native raps about smoking, ladies and of course rapping: things we all love. He casually glides atop his own production, which switches gears midway through, when he is joined by cohorts Chelsea G and Jeff Bernat. The overall foggy, yet silky vibe, however, holds steady throughout the two-parter’s running time. For more smoothness, check out the artist’s Loyalty album when it drops next week.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/14/13
Las Vegas buzzmaker MOOSE has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his next street release, the Loyalty mixtape. The project packs a total of 12 original tracks from the recording artist and producer, including...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)