Although his latest visual release is perfect for the wee hours of the morning (as the title suggests), MOOSE’s Night Owl/City Lights (Remix) can be enjoyed at any time of the day or night—that is, if you enjoy chill, smooth hip-hop…but, really, who doesn’t? MOOSE’s flow helps to establish the laid-back, cooler-than-the-other-side-of-the-pillow vibe, but so do his lyrics. The Vegas native raps about smoking, ladies and of course rapping: things we all love. He casually glides atop his own production, which switches gears midway through, when he is joined by cohorts Chelsea G and Jeff Bernat. The overall foggy, yet silky vibe, however, holds steady throughout the two-parter’s running time. For more smoothness, check out the artist’s Loyalty album when it drops next week.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.