If Booth newcomer MOOSE ever offers you a ride, accept at your own risk; as the emcee/producer boasts on the current single off his latest full-length, he’s got a lead foot and a deep aversion to slowing his roll. Terrifying as it would be on the interstate, his All Gas, No Brakes approach is pleasantly exhilarating when applied in the musical arena. Here, the artist takes the opportunity to show off his skills on both sides of the mixing boards; backed by his own string samples and frantic percussion, he shakes his head at those who choose to take their sweet time achieving, stressing that, as far as he’s concerned, there’s not a moment to lose. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on new album You Win Some You Lose Some, available for download via Bandcamp as of October 23.
Written by richard on 10/29/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time to Set Sail" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.