If Booth newcomer MOOSE ever offers you a ride, accept at your own risk; as the emcee/producer boasts on the current single off his latest full-length, he’s got a lead foot and a deep aversion to slowing his roll. Terrifying as it would be on the interstate, his All Gas, No Brakes approach is pleasantly exhilarating when applied in the musical arena. Here, the artist takes the opportunity to show off his skills on both sides of the mixing boards; backed by his own string samples and frantic percussion, he shakes his head at those who choose to take their sweet time achieving, stressing that, as far as he’s concerned, there’s not a moment to lose. Like what you’re hearing? More awaits on new album You Win Some You Lose Some, available for download via Bandcamp as of October 23.
Written by richard on 10/29/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Time to Set Sail" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.