If you want to get Mookie Jones’ attention, then then you’d better be talking currency. Shallow? Perhaps—but you’ve gotta respect the dedication the Houston repper shows on his latest single, TCB (Takin’ Care of Business). Featuring the street-ready boardwork of B-Don & G- Luck, as well as guest bars by Jackie Chain and Big Sant, the grind anthem is just one of many high-rolling bangers set forinclusion on the headliner’s yet-unscheduled #PAN LP; keep it locked for further release details!
Written by richard on 08/10/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Skeleton Key" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.