Not glimpsed on our pages since way back in October of 2011, when they brought us All I Hear Is, Mook N Fair make their return to our pages with Emotions, a freshly-released single off their forthcoming street album. Released along with visuals co-directed by the artists with Jon Sheatley, the record finds the twosome engaging in some post-breakup reflections over a downbeat, piano-laced instrumental by Weezer Rascal and Royce Music Group. For more, check out Mook N Fair’s The Secrets Out LP, released digitally on Thursday.
Written by richard on 06/1/12
Submit your Rating
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.