Not glimpsed on our pages since way back in October of 2011, when they brought us All I Hear Is, Mook N Fair make their return to our pages with Emotions, a freshly-released single off their forthcoming street album. Released along with visuals co-directed by the artists with Jon Sheatley, the record finds the twosome engaging in some post-breakup reflections over a downbeat, piano-laced instrumental by Weezer Rascal and Royce Music Group. For more, check out Mook N Fair’s The Secrets Out LP, released digitally on Thursday.
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!