Not glimpsed on our pages since way back in October of 2011, when they brought us All I Hear Is, Mook N Fair make their return to our pages with Emotions, a freshly-released single off their forthcoming street album. Released along with visuals co-directed by the artists with Jon Sheatley, the record finds the twosome engaging in some post-breakup reflections over a downbeat, piano-laced instrumental by Weezer Rascal and Royce Music Group. For more, check out Mook N Fair’s The Secrets Out LP, released digitally on Thursday.
Written by richard on 06/1/12
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)