Not glimpsed on our pages since way back in October of 2011, when they brought us All I Hear Is, Mook N Fair make their return to our pages with Emotions, a freshly-released single off their forthcoming street album. Released along with visuals co-directed by the artists with Jon Sheatley, the record finds the twosome engaging in some post-breakup reflections over a downbeat, piano-laced instrumental by Weezer Rascal and Royce Music Group. For more, check out Mook N Fair’s The Secrets Out LP, released digitally on Thursday.
Written by richard on 06/1/12
Submit your Rating
GS Entertainment/Brooklyn Knights
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Who's Your Daddy" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)