Old Blue Eyes was dapper, no question, but in hindsight there was a little something missing from his wardrobe. I’m talking, of course, about ostentatiously fly gold jewelry. On new single Chain Sinatra, making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Cali underground spitter Montage One puts a hip-hop spin on the Rat Pack icon’s timeless swagger, hooking up with guest feature duo Durag Dynasty to deliver suave lyrical fire over brassy, sampled boardwork by Dirtydiggs. Fans will be able to find this dope, retro-informed banger, the Ras Kass/Guilty Simpson-assisted Beat2Def and much more on Montage’s 10.6.3 OGX album, scheduled for release September 11.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Submit your Rating
Stimulus One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black SpaceShips" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.