Old Blue Eyes was dapper, no question, but in hindsight there was a little something missing from his wardrobe. I’m talking, of course, about ostentatiously fly gold jewelry. On new single Chain Sinatra, making its world premiere right here in the Booth, Cali underground spitter Montage One puts a hip-hop spin on the Rat Pack icon’s timeless swagger, hooking up with guest feature duo Durag Dynasty to deliver suave lyrical fire over brassy, sampled boardwork by Dirtydiggs. Fans will be able to find this dope, retro-informed banger, the Ras Kass/Guilty Simpson-assisted Beat2Def and much more on Montage’s 10.6.3 OGX album, scheduled for release September 11.
Written by richard on 08/20/12
Stimulus One Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Black SpaceShips" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)