Introduced to the Booth via last month’s Clips, Wisconsin trio Monster House return to our pages with the third and final single off their collaborative debut. On Maniacs, crew member Audio Pilot‘s grimy production work (which is an original composition, not samples) sets the stage for diabolical bars from partners-in-rhyme SPEAK Easy and Panic, as well as guest rhymes from Break Bread spitter Dana Coppa. DJ Butta Tooth contributes guest cuts. For more, check out Monster House’s Mad Bloggers/Uni-Fi Records-presented Raiders of the Lost Art LP, set for release April 20.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.