Introduced to the Booth via last month’s Clips, Wisconsin trio Monster House return to our pages with the third and final single off their collaborative debut. On Maniacs, crew member Audio Pilot‘s grimy production work (which is an original composition, not samples) sets the stage for diabolical bars from partners-in-rhyme SPEAK Easy and Panic, as well as guest rhymes from Break Bread spitter Dana Coppa. DJ Butta Tooth contributes guest cuts. For more, check out Monster House’s Mad Bloggers/Uni-Fi Records-presented Raiders of the Lost Art LP, set for release April 20.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.