Introduced to the Booth via last month’s Clips, Wisconsin trio Monster House return to our pages with the third and final single off their collaborative debut. On Maniacs, crew member Audio Pilot‘s grimy production work (which is an original composition, not samples) sets the stage for diabolical bars from partners-in-rhyme SPEAK Easy and Panic, as well as guest rhymes from Break Bread spitter Dana Coppa. DJ Butta Tooth contributes guest cuts. For more, check out Monster House’s Mad Bloggers/Uni-Fi Records-presented Raiders of the Lost Art LP, set for release April 20.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)