Introduced to the Booth via last month’s Clips, Wisconsin trio Monster House return to our pages with the third and final single off their collaborative debut. On Maniacs, crew member Audio Pilot‘s grimy production work (which is an original composition, not samples) sets the stage for diabolical bars from partners-in-rhyme SPEAK Easy and Panic, as well as guest rhymes from Break Bread spitter Dana Coppa. DJ Butta Tooth contributes guest cuts. For more, check out Monster House’s Mad Bloggers/Uni-Fi Records-presented Raiders of the Lost Art LP, set for release April 20.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.