Introduced to the Booth via last month’s Clips, Wisconsin trio Monster House return to our pages with the third and final single off their collaborative debut. On Maniacs, crew member Audio Pilot‘s grimy production work (which is an original composition, not samples) sets the stage for diabolical bars from partners-in-rhyme SPEAK Easy and Panic, as well as guest rhymes from Break Bread spitter Dana Coppa. DJ Butta Tooth contributes guest cuts. For more, check out Monster House’s Mad Bloggers/Uni-Fi Records-presented Raiders of the Lost Art LP, set for release April 20.
Written by richard on 04/16/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.