The boy has been hers for almost 8 years now. Thus, its time to receive her flowers and show off as the women she has grown to be. On Dozen Roses, Monica fully immerses from her yesteryear shell and provides further evidence why her new album, Makings of Me, is her most sophisticated work to date.
Written by DJ Z on 10/16/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Aint Trying To Hear It ft. Monica" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.