The boy has been hers for almost eight years now. Thus, its time to receive her flowers and show off as the women she has grown to be. On A Dozen Roses (You Remind Me), Monica fully immerses from her yesteryear shell and provides further evidence why her new album, Makings of Me, is her most sophisticated work to date.
Written by DJ Z on 10/16/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Aint Trying To Hear It ft. Monica" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.