The boy has been hers for almost eight years now. Thus, its time to receive her flowers and show off as the women she has grown to be. On A Dozen Roses (You Remind Me), Monica fully immerses from her yesteryear shell and provides further evidence why her new album, Makings of Me, is her most sophisticated work to date.
Written by DJ Z on 10/16/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Aint Trying To Hear It ft. Monica" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.