The boy has been hers for almost eight years now. Thus, its time to receive her flowers and show off as the women she has grown to be. On A Dozen Roses (You Remind Me), Monica fully immerses from her yesteryear shell and provides further evidence why her new album, Makings of Me, is her most sophisticated work to date.
Written by DJ Z on 10/16/06
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Aint Trying To Hear It ft. Monica" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.