Contrary to popular belief, Dallas songstress Erykah Badu isn’t the only one who can get a Window Seat. Vallejo, California emcee Moe Green has also released a record titled Window Seat, but rather than look for solace in the air he sticks to the ground and in doing so surrounds himself with a bevy of lovely ladies on the record’s J.Sutherland-directed visuals. From hippies to Latin girls, Green rattles down the types of women he’s had the pleasure of encountering and does so with the help of fellow spitter Erk Tha Jerk. Together the duo go on to take “hearts no evidence” with the backing of Fly Commons’ bass-driven production. Although release date details remain scarce, you can find Window Seat on Green’s forthcoming Lionheart II album.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.