Contrary to popular belief, Dallas songstress Erykah Badu isn’t the only one who can get a Window Seat. Vallejo, California emcee Moe Green has also released a record titled Window Seat, but rather than look for solace in the air he sticks to the ground and in doing so surrounds himself with a bevy of lovely ladies on the record’s J.Sutherland-directed visuals. From hippies to Latin girls, Green rattles down the types of women he’s had the pleasure of encountering and does so with the help of fellow spitter Erk Tha Jerk. Together the duo go on to take “hearts no evidence” with the backing of Fly Commons’ bass-driven production. Although release date details remain scarce, you can find Window Seat on Green’s forthcoming Lionheart II album.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/26/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.