The School of Audio Engineering’s new San Francisco campus has partnered with Quality Control Marketing to present a new EP showcasing the work of SAE students. The inaugural leak off the set finds Tracy, California producer Cache serving up a gritty, sampled backdrop for rhymes by Vallejo repper Moe Green. While Live From the Control Room has yet to receive a solid drop date, those digging Trap House can click here to view a video featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the record’s creation, as well as more info on the project.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.