The School of Audio Engineering’s new San Francisco campus has partnered with Quality Control Marketing to present a new EP showcasing the work of SAE students. The inaugural leak off the set finds Tracy, California producer Cache serving up a gritty, sampled backdrop for rhymes by Vallejo repper Moe Green. While Live From the Control Room has yet to receive a solid drop date, those digging Trap House can click here to view a video featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the record’s creation, as well as more info on the project.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.