The School of Audio Engineering’s new San Francisco campus has partnered with Quality Control Marketing to present a new EP showcasing the work of SAE students. The inaugural leak off the set finds Tracy, California producer Cache serving up a gritty, sampled backdrop for rhymes by Vallejo repper Moe Green. While Live From the Control Room has yet to receive a solid drop date, those digging Trap House can click here to view a video featuring behind-the-scenes footage of the record’s creation, as well as more info on the project.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.