Recently heard giving listeners a little insight into his grind on promo cut Dreamin’, Moe Green continues in a similarly introspective vein on his latest effort. On newly-leaked EP cut Glory, the Vallejo representative laces Fly Commons’ anthemic synth boardwork with an earnest account of his hustle to succeed in the music game. For more, check out Moe Green’s Free Water EP when it hits the ‘net on Monday, December 19.
Written by richard on 12/15/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)