Typically, having a ghost in your place of residence is a bad thing; they flip the lights on and off, break sh*t, and generally make a nuisance of themselves. But the apparition described on the latest single from M&O (formerly known as Milo&Otis) is not only tolerated but welcome: “Your love is haunting me / And I’m a willing House.” The Windy City duo’s first feature since last fall’s The Joy, this promo cut retains its predecessor’s simple, tranquil sound and warm, subtly poetic lyricism. Over Owen Hill‘s ebbing and flowing synths, vocalist Jamilia Woods vividly portrays the obsession and nervous excitement that come with new love. Fans will be able to find House and much more on the unsigned crew’s Almost Us LP, scheduled for independent release on Thursday, April 3.
Written by richard on 03/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.