Sunglasses have been used as the theme to many a song; Jagged Edge sang about their Stunnas, The Federation took it a step further and rapped about wearing their Stunnas at Nite, and most recently girl-group Cherish got dolled-up and Framed Out. Now, joining that sunglass-loving list of artists is legendary Memphis rapper, MJG, who talks about his Shades on the first single from his forthcoming solo album, This Might Be The Day. Over a beat from in-house producer, T Mack, MJG explains his love for the trendy facial accessory, even going into detail to explain why they must match his outfits. While the song (and most likely the project) will seem different without rap partner, 8-Ball, MJG excitedly ventures forward with this first release off his own indie label, MJG Muzik.
Listen to More: MJG
Written by DJ Z on 03/25/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.