Sunglasses have been used as the theme to many a song; Jagged Edge sang about their Stunnas, The Federation took it a step further and rapped about wearing their Stunnas at Nite, and most recently girl-group Cherish got dolled-up and Framed Out. Now, joining that sunglass-loving list of artists is legendary Memphis rapper, MJG, who talks about his Shades on the first single from his forthcoming solo album, This Might Be The Day. Over a beat from in-house producer, T Mack, MJG explains his love for the trendy facial accessory, even going into detail to explain why they must match his outfits. While the song (and most likely the project) will seem different without rap partner, 8-Ball, MJG excitedly ventures forward with this first release off his own indie label, MJG Muzik.
Listen to More: MJG Written by DJ Z
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!