Ever since he inked his deal with Atlantic Records in 2006, rapper Mistah F.A.B. has had nothing but setbacks with his major-label debut, Da Yellow Bus Rydah. The first buzz single, Ghost Ride It, was banned by MTV because of copyright issues, prompting Fabby to eventually release an alternate choice, Party On (featuring Snoop Dogg). Hoping to reassure regional fans that the hyphy movement lives on, F.A.B. has chosen Bump as the next candidate. With a guest appearance by Sick Wid It‘s Turf Talk, Bump has everything necessary to take the hyphy movement on vacation across America. Da Yellow Bus Rydah is currently set to hit stores and online retailers this May.
Written by Burmy on 01/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party On ft. Snoop Dogg" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.