Every few years, a male teenage artist hits the R&B scene; in just two singles, the kid can easily go from “We Got Next” to “Industry Heavyweight”. Hoping to be the next in that tradition, 15-year old Mishon has signed with Interscope Records and is preparing for the 2009 release of his debut album, The Yearbook. On Excuse Me Mama, the Los Angeles native goes to the mall for a back-to-school sale when he spots a young girl with her mother. Battling a sudden case of cold feet, Mishon tries to catch her when she’s with nobody else—and hopes to beat the clock, since the mall’s closing soon. Written by Dwight “Kingpin” Watson and produced by Sho, expect Excuse Me Mama to get heavy requests at upcoming school dances.
Listen to More: Mishon
Written by Burmy on 09/9/08
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.