Every few years, a male teenage artist hits the R&B scene; in just two singles, the kid can easily go from “We Got Next” to “Industry Heavyweight”. Hoping to be the next in that tradition, 15-year old Mishon has signed with Interscope Records and is preparing for the 2009 release of his debut album, The Yearbook. On Excuse Me Mama, the Los Angeles native goes to the mall for a back-to-school sale when he spots a young girl with her mother. Battling a sudden case of cold feet, Mishon tries to catch her when she’s with nobody else—and hopes to beat the clock, since the mall’s closing soon. Written by Dwight “Kingpin” Watson and produced by Sho, expect Excuse Me Mama to get heavy requests at upcoming school dances.
Listen to More: Mishon
Written by Burmy on 09/9/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.