Up-and-coming duo MirImage may not have found the right girls yet but, as Ypsilanti, Michigan natives Quann and Smoove inform us on their latest single (and Booth debut), it’s simply a matter of time before they find true love. Here, Jequane Roberts serves up a smooth synth beat to back him and his crewmate as they address their future soulmates. Digging it? There’s plenty more where this came from on Mirimage’s No Holding Back LP, due out in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Written by richard on 08/26/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)