Colloquially, the term “Fools Gold” is often used to refer to something that initially seems valuable, but is actually worthless. Which is unfair, because pyrite is a dope mineral in its own right. Anyway, what you see with Miny is exactly what you get: she looks like a talented up-and-comer and, sure enough, her Booth debut is extremely promising. In fast-paced, emotionally-powerful bars, the Tempe, Arizona repper likens her pursuit of success in the rap game to a romantic attraction she can never be sure is requited. Fellow Grand Canyon State emcee Collins contributes a similarly passionate second verse, and Marathon lends his vocals to the chorus. Feeling it? More awaits on Miny’s debut mixtape, Demon, available online as of July 29.
Written by richard on 08/27/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.